The Capital Club is a comprehensive health and fitness center that includes male and female locker rooms, a well-balanced weight room supported by a variety of cardio equipment, yoga and aerobics classes ranging in intensity for all ages, personal training, and a masseuse. The club also features a golf simulator and international squash courts. While here, relax in our lounge, dine in our restaurant or plan your next event in our elegant meeting facilities.
Interested in the Capital Club’s Spring Squash League? The league is open to members and non-members! Please contact our Athletic Club Manager, Kyle Stagg at 614-545-7799 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more information!
Call or stop by to find out how to get a free one-week membership!
The wide range of equipment and facilities provide everything you need to stay healthy and fit. Our facilities include:
- Golf Simulator
- International Squash Courts
- Cybex Machines
- Large Body Master Cable System
- Multiple Cardio Rooms
- Hot Tubs and Sauna
- Male and Female Locker Rooms
Our knowledgeable staff are always available to assist you with the equipment and answer all of you questions.
Fitness Club Hours
- Monday-Friday 5:30 am – 9:00 pm
- Saturday-Sunday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Arnold Sports Festival Fitness Club Hours
- Monday, Feb. 27 – 530am-10pm
- Tuesday, Feb. 28 – 530am-10pm
- Wednesday, March 1 – 530am-10pm
- Thursday, March 2 – 530am-10pm
- Friday, March 3 – 530am-10pm
- Saturday, March 4 – 7am-5pm
- Sunday, March 5 – 7am-5pm